Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Apologies for that short interruption

So anything happen while I was away? No? Great, let's pretend I was here all the time then shall we?

Okay, a quick explanation/excuse.

I threw myself into Cryonite Cove and absolutely loved it. Lots of fun writing it, causing controversy, getting barred, being let back into the fold, and of course playing Pirate Galaxy. I had so much fun that this blog dried up and blew away effectively. Once Cryonite Cove (CC) came to a stop I should have come back, but I was probably too embarrassed to show my face again.

Anyway I've bared my soul already on CC and it's not that interesting so enough said I think.

Life is back on an even keel, and my writing career is back up and chugging along. Lots to talk about, most of which deserve a post of their own. Suffice to say my book Hiding is now published and available on Amazon.

Exciting isn't it? Time to start this blog up again, and it's very much in need of an overhaul. Consider my sleeves rolled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment